I want it but it's just a bit far and shipping would be to much :rofl: :lol: I would love to have one in my basement and keep watching CL but...
Yikes that would have been a hot one!
It's all yours pm me the shipping info and I will get it in the mail this week. By the way I love your avatar picture. That is my absolute...
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. Are you sure it's not Shagbark Hickory? The way you describe the bark peeling off sure sounds like it.
My wife would kill me if I set something like that up on our living room :picard:........... Tell your wife she is a saint in my eyes and should...
How does the glass get this way? We have stoves that are 20 years old that don't have glass that looks like this. Do you think the glass was...
The hearth looks nice but I'm wondering if you were having trouble with the stove floating away at night so you had to weigh it down? :rofl: :lol:...
What a brute! Great job man!
Dang that's minty and has some stout compression to boot!
Whatever stove company that was should be jumping all over that for marketing publicity. I can see it now, stove big enough to heat you 2000 sq...
I bet it had fun though :rofl: :lol:
Found this in the garage it's an 18" 72DL .325 pitch .050 gauge chain. I don't even have anything that runs .325 right now so whoever needs it let...
If I hadn't just bought a new saw.......:rolleyes:
Gorgeous pictures but that looks like a ton of work!
Wow I can't imagine that happening. On a good note the chimney is probably clean now:rofl: :lol:
Congrats!
Wow that's awesome! was that 1200 for the whole setup or winch? That is probably sever overkill for what I need to do but I love it!
You have any leads on a nice used hydraulic or pto winch ;)
I kind of wish I hadn't sold it...... :doh:
Looks nice!