I went and looked, I got 4 cord of wood that's completely ready. And a lot more that will be ready next year. Wish I could help but I've already...
I'll start it out at $45
Saw that is being donatedfrom a member for the same family as the 261C-M....... Here are some pictures. It's a 36cc Craftsman with a new Oregon...
Wow that is so awesome. We've got some bruisers here in Oh for sure.
Very nice!
Thanks everyone. I will never forget this moment. A first deer is a great memory and I know I will never forget mine. For sure I will never forget...
[ATTACH] Finished the crown moulding. Still need to figure out exactly what to do with either crown or a stone piece up top. Problem is the...
Almost done with my stove room. Need to figure out exactly what I'm doing with either crown on top or some piece of stone, old wood. And then put...
Thanks for sharing, that is just awesome. I really enjoyed watching every aspect of the build and then using it to mill lumber for the mill house...
We do the same, venison is the only red meat we normally eat at home.
Did he go to an outfitter or was was that self guided?
Went out with my two little girls today. This is our youth gun season weekend and a great time taking the kids out in the woods. Both girls have...
Holy crap that's a huge deer! Congrats all the way around!
Great job! Nice deer man.
Very nice
Thank you for the generousity everyone. JRSDWS you won! Get me your address and I'll get the saw boxed up and sent out.
30 min left!
I hired out electrical, I'm allergic to electric. Gets me every time. Will be having plumbing done in the next room by someone too. I don't want...
Placed my order late but got my two mugs in yesterday!
Last day! You guys are awesome!