Dunno, he thinks he can get through it from both sides with his Husky 455 I am skeptical though.......
Awesome saw!
So a guy at work who hasn't really dropped that many trees came up and was asking for some help in dropping some trees at a piece of property that...
That's what gas analyzers do you select the fuel type and it provides that info. You can do the hand calcs also but it takes more time.
That is impressive and something to be proud about! Great job tuning that thing in.
I am a geek about data.... blame it on being an engineer I guess.......lol
Very nice! I used to have access to a flue gas analyzer and used it to tune boiler systems. What flue temps do you usually run and what stove do...
Now that is some interesting news! How did you go about verifying that?
Nice Shot!
You can't use a surface thermo on double wall pip as the temp reading is meaningless. You will need to buy a probe which will give you your...
I would also guess that your stick on thermometer lags significantly from what is going on inside your pipe. I would also guess the curve if there...
Man I can't believe I actually found this video but here is the video you want to watch. This is straight from the factory and is an indepth...
I highly doubt the flue temp is only 360 degrees inside the pipe but I wonder if it is really 720 degrees. Maybe if I get bored this winter I will...
Here is a good video clip that show the inner workings a bit more [MEDIA]
Nope I totally believe you. It would be way more interesting if we put a thermocouple in the center of of the pipe and determined what the actual...
The VC is a hybrid downdraft design. There is the fire box in the stove, and the smoke leaves the top of the stove but is pulled down the back of...
I assumed that's what he was saying also with the temps he quoted. That seems high to me but what do I know............ I always scratch my head...
Holy cow man that is cold!!!!! :shiver::shiver::shiver: I am upset if my house drops to 68 at night!
Are those temps recorded via a flue probe or a stick on thermo on the outside of the pipe? If it is on a stick on thermometer you need to double...
Love that video, Mine will do that to on a really slow burn I just don't have any pics of it.