Gotcha !!! LOL
I just checked . . The 550xp offers heat...but the 545 and 555 dont . Thats a shame :(...
I thought the 550xp did ?
X2
Very nice indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the pesky invasive North American Firewood Tree !! It will burn burn burn :) P.S...How do you like that Craftsman saw ? Was thinking of...
LGX for this guy :)
The 61's take a large mount Husky bar right ?
Oh... No comparison :)
Love the 61 ! Had a faded white top Rancher for a while. No power surprises... Just reliable torque :).
I understand buddy. One of the big reasons i went with the 545. Im glad i did. Dont bother with the 550xp. Its a great saw.... But the 545 is...
Looks like an old reliable "E" model :)
Welcome aboard !!! Nice stacks of wood btw :)
Congrats buddy ! Wish i had heated handles today :)))) Enjoy that bad boy ! Sorry im so late to this thread :(
I went through Terry..it worked out ju X2 :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Definetly a must !!! You will be surprised at what a good TH can do . Makes life easier !!
WOW ! Wish I could train some to chomp down the trees I need downed ! LOL :)
Both are beautiful pics !
Absolutely . Its a no brainer . Im even comparing a nice tight and new 545 against a very much broke-in 550xp . The 545 is still the way to go ....