When you look at wildwest current conditions in her sig. -22F currently and she says the wind is howling :shiver:
We are still using the BTU and England uses the KW:rofl: :lol: Welcome to the forum z1ts.
I've been through two bad ice storms. Out of power for 12 days (I think) in 2001 and 17 days in 2009. Not fun. I have a 5.5KW generator to run the...
USMC '93-'97
WW looks good. Do you have enough coals in the morning for a relight?
The Keystone is small and doesn't hold much wood but I stuff it full. I've never had a problem with the cat overheating. I have a cat probe and...
This is what I use, works great.
Spider webs? That was my first guess.
I've only had one fall out in the 2 winters. I just stuck it back in. The OEM pins are stainless.
The ladies running the local poll said they had never seen such a large voter turnout, even during a presidential election. I think people are...
Serious question from a non-BK person, will it not burn out with a hot fire and lots of secondaries?
I did a fall cleaning of the stove and chimney a few weeks ago. I swept the chimney, pulled and dusted the cat, Shop-Vaced the upper part of the...
Chicken Noodle Soup? Just kidding, I haven't thought of noodles for nest bedding but that's a great idea.
Flathead/Crappie/Perch.....Hard to pick a favorite.
:drool::drool::yes::grizz:
Welcome Rolf. Interesting to learn how others process their firewood.
Welcome to FHC. What specifically would you like to know? Pre-EPA stoves are very simple. Feed it DRY wood, don't over-fire it and keep the flue...
Clem, y'all made the national news. Broke a hundred year old record for earliest snow in the area. :doh:
True North
I like the True North TN19. It's about a grand.