So far he is still alive. Hoping he makes it to next year and is better than this year! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice looking buck in both pics!
I talked to my friend last night on the phone and he is going to go check out the T6 as soon as he gets off work. At one year old and still having...
Meant to post this here lol. It was pouring g this morning so I sat in the blind. Only thing I have seen or heard were these two and I can't shoot...
Was going to sit in the stand this morning but I was pouring. Saw two deer one which was a spike and the other a yearling [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Of course!
Maybe it was for her since she has to put up with you.........;):rofl: :lol:
That is an awesome photo!
The truck turned out great! Love it !
Wow I bet that filled your house with smoke :doh: How long did that take to figure out? :rofl: :lol:
You know I'm not sure on the Jotul wood length but that is a good point since all of his wood is cut to 18". I will text him and tell him to...
It is an OLD OLD cabin....... Think hand hewn logs with lots of chinking between the logs. He said that the logs still move some and he gets...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Now that would be interesting!! I guarantee you it was still better than my day at the office :whistle:
Cool, I'm not even really hunting this weekend but I have never really "hunted" the rut before and want to see some action just for good practical...
It was really dead last night. Only saw two does and one spike all evening and the spike had zero interest in the does. I still haven't seen a...
Have you been reading about the CWD problem. That right there scares me and I sure hope they keep it contained. If it gets out of the deer...
That is totally crazy! That is also not natural lol
I disagree with the idea that anyone who doesn't have brand X has a lesser stove and I'm not sure that is a fair assumption to make.
I bet it doesn't work as well if the tuna is in water instead of oil like that can, lol. Can you even imagine how awesome your house would smell...
Different stand tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]