It does seem that popular "culture" and or the media & politicians seem to thrive on driving a wedge between …. (pick your group) or us. Very...
Well as for sealing, you know how hard it is to seal up a (stove) pipe that is designed for natural draft i.e.; no pressure. With the big fan we...
Back when I lived down there, I'd push them out on the stump and they'd go directly to the burn pile!
Pretty good Gas, enjoying the wood heat. It just hasn't been cold enough, we have not had a hard frost yet although I think that is VERY local as...
Have you done the bearings yet?
My "gut" says it's strong enough, but I'm not a structural engineer, or any kind of engineer for that matter. I had a similar (self) question on...
Hey Gas, I just "lit up" this afternoon for the first fire of the season. You know, you'd think hot water is hot water right? Every year that...
You got that right!!!!
Check out;http://www.rustfreeclassics.com for an idea. It might be worth the time & no cost to, for the heck of it put them (with pics) on CL...
Sweet Chebby/Jimmy! You must be "out west" from the look of those 2 trucks and the lack of rust. That vintage is worth surprising $$ east coast.
I'd hop on that one pretty quick! Is there a (hyd) pump included?
Yeah, this weekend might be time to fire up the wood boiler. Been itching' too. We amazingly have not had a killing frost yet, close but the...
That sure is some pretty wood cutting spot. I might just get more staring at the Mtns. & mind wondering done than wood cutting. Good for the soul...
I like it & don't hand file anymore. Worth the money. Or maybe I just wasn't as good a "hand filer" (for the past 30 yrs.) as I thought! :rofl: :lol:
Thanks, I wonder if that's a soft wood thing being's it west coast. I seen log dog's around here, but they look more like an "L" with and eye on...
That was a friendly jab at Sav. On the "other" forum, I remember that he was constantly being both teased & praised about his milk crate in all...
You said you split it with a buddy, who got the hollow half.:cheers:
Any of you guy's have or made a set? Most of the trees on my property are not that big, it was timbered just before us, but now & then I have a...
Ok, Any of you guy's cook (meat) on real wood? I'm telling ya it'll shame a gas grill or charcoal. And Momma does it all, I just supply the wood &...
Wow, lot's of nice words there fellas! Thank you all. Savage, it is 711mhw on another wood burning site, also where I recognize some of you. Seems...