No problem, as payment I will graciously accept the saw and mill. Haha, just remember the "@" in front of the name.
Grizzly Adam
A baby?! That must mean you have to sell some saws to make more room :dancer::banana::ups: I mean congratulations, of course.
I once wore glasses/ muffs but had the fog problem constantly. I use the Husky helmet with the face shield. Very comfortable, often forget the...
Good deal all around! Rubber roofing bonus, I've been looking for that stuff.
Atlas all the way. They aren't super warm, so on those sub 20F days, I end up getting cold hands. The flip side is I don't wear them above say...
There ya go. What were you using before? I'm a beater guy by nature, easier to "work" with as the dents don't bother me much.
Of course Ray, going to the game on Sunday. Rain and a high of 40! Perfect :drunk:
x2 all around. I think I'll have enough for 2 more years.
I don't know, I might tie you for last place.
Our first "family" car was a compromise - Subaru Outback. Plenty of space for kids and dogs, very good mileage, and AWD rocks! That's my ride...
OK we were using similar but the pot was too deep. Maybe we'll use a smaller pot (we used a small turkey fryer.)
Most people who ditch their vehicles after 100k, that I personally know of, don't ever do tuneups. No tranny fluid changes at all, never mind...
So we have one brew day under our belts. Screwed up a few things, hopefully nothing fatal. One thing is evident, we need a better thermometer....
What's the deal with the "button"? Tooling?
:rofl: :lol::eek::D:rofl: :lol: (me too) Ever use the 3rd row in a 'Burban? It sucks access wise compared to a van. Little kids, tons...
Any closer and the truck wouldn't be up to temp. Good scores to come!
You have to visit The Smokehouse part of the forum! Nice gear
I have a set made by Dixie Ind. and they are sweet. I could measure for you if I remember.... But my memory sucks. I think a quick sketch could...
No insight on the vehicle, just make sure your wife can drive a large vehicle!