Well pete you are a mod and we have to keep you guys happy!:)I have installed a thimble on the side of a fixed window(took out the moveable window...
Well I was helping the neighbor,then finished cleaning the path from kitchen to living room so he and I can move my accentra over "in front" of...
Just goes to show you the inspector and the pelpro employee did not do their homework or job.Kind of amazed as they are sold through hearth and home.
Snow melted today,supposed to be 70 on sat,which is opening of elk season,I think I mave have to go to town and get beer for me and neighbors as...
STOP! Hope you have not cut any holes.Go to pelpro website and the install video shows installing up and out,for that stove!
Need another inspector,or spend more time with him.Manual says "preferred", not has to be.On another page in manual shows going up then out...
That would be a regular work/farm atv I believe,not a utv.Usless for plowing except in front of garage,but very nessacary living out in the...
I think you need to talk to a chimney guy and inspector for your county.Usually coming out anywhere on a deck is a nono even though the cap is...
Razors are hot rods.Rhinos are the work machines.The people up here that have rhinos sold the plows and put track kits on them.So now they can go...
Blowers work well on the flat.New neighbors(recenltly retired from florida) bought a atv and blade.We tried to tell them,but the other new...
Temp just went from 65 to 36,and rain and snow,guess working on camper is done for the day,might have to grab a brew!(already started stove!)
Good luck,seen that tried 4 times up here,amounts to a toy.They are good for parking lots.Sorry!
Standard duravent pellet has/is being dropped,but there is lots out there for sale.The new pellet pro has silicone seals.Unbeatable sales has...
http://www.api-assembled.com/support/support.htm
Interesting cat door!Have no mouse protectors(right now) have to post a picture of mine,through the side of the house!
Jharkin gives good info.Have seen the battery backup thing beat to death on websites,is not efficient,may help not getting smoke inthe house ina...
BIL has stove with same/simular burn pot,love that old stove except for noise,he bought many new burn pots over the years,when his stove is on it...
Macanudo court cafe are what we call the perfect little light smoke,if that helps.I personally purchase from jr,excellent service,good prices.
Got laid off a month ago.which really sucks with my court case going on.So since cannot replace old windows have been scraping,foaming,caulking...
Yeh I did not read well,I meant a restriction on the intake,like they do in europe,also so you can shut outside air off when stove is not...