Done... I'll take the pics to post. :rofl: :lol: You can come ovah any time. :) We will have a real gooder time.
Nice looking wood! :yes: Looks like you got a bunch of it too! I like your stacks nice an high off the ground and in the sun I think too. :)
No.... Not at the same time..:wacky: . If I did, I think I could hover over the leaves like a helicopter. :p I enlist help, when you coming...
Yea! Me too! :yes: I use a couple big backpack blowers and blow them into the woods. Best way I found to deal with them. It's really...
Thanks everyone... Yes, most of the leaves are still hanging on especially the oaks. Great time of year with these warm sunny peak leaf changing...
That's quite a bit more than I was expecting! That should help shore up the 3 year plan for sure. :) That's a bunch of hickory too. :smoke:...
Very interesting, and thanks for sharing. Looks like it may be a great compliment to electricity generation. I would be curious how cost effective...
What...:eek: No 3 year plan?! It does make you wonder how clean they can burn that stuff being that wet.
Those were great pictures! You got a lot of rounds lined up for that splitter already! :yes: Looking forward to seeing all those long stacks...
Wow! :eek: That's a lot of wood. I really like the shot of the quartered hickory, that's going to be a treat to burn. Your lucky to have...
It was a decent size tree, hated to see that it succumbed to something... yeilded about 3/4 of a cord, and yes Northern tool splitter. Ground is...
Nice... It does bring the family together in a relaxing way... Can't say the same thing about a furnace....:)
Great weather this weekend! Dropped a small dead standing red oak, maybe 18" at the base. Cut, hauled, split and stacked yeilded about 3/4 of a...
Two small splits of anything dry and soft (right now my favorites are Aspen or Sassafras) with two or three newspaper balls and a really small...
Plenty of guys have slept with their splitters... Just sayin....:whistle: You know who you are..
What's your favorite saw these days? Stihl, Reminton, Husqvarna or Winchester.... :saw::rofl: :lol:
It's tulip (yellow poplar). Splits really nice doesn't it? That was really a great score with all the nice size rounds you were able to get! :)
Yep, it's number one on the must destroy list by the foresters around here. Very invasive.
Now that's a creative hearth! :cool: I like the natural stone and overhang. :) :yes:
Looks like bigtooth aspen to me. I think its great for lighting your fires. Dries quick too. You will know when its dry because it weighs about as...