Samson was ready to kill the shop vac the other day:rofl: :lol: Haven't had a pooch do that since a Pomeranian we had growing up as kids - she...
happened to me a couple years ago on a Sunday afternoon - power went out, after the sun came back out I realized it was the line feeding up the...
red oak has a pungent smell to it(some like the smell others hate it) it really isn't a cat urine smell but that is what it is typically likened...
I don't think that's oak -unless it had a distinct red oak smell
It's coming through here tonight - surfboard waxed up and ready to ride:drunk: Couple tornadoes on the ground on the far side of the state, things...
Looks like a nice solid trailer:yes: now to test the payload capacity - should hold 3,986 beers:drunk:
That's it - it was slipping my mind when I posted
I watched that new show Smokey Mountain Money, and started to wonder if I had any around my area. I have my eyes peeled for it now that I know...
Backyard Grill wireless thermometer is a good starting meter. Wallyworld sells them for a lot less than Lowes. Just don't pull the probe out of...
Here's some summer shots of Devil's Den
Funny thing is the parking/picnic area is the is the head of another trail "The Silent Trail" - it was built by a deaf boy scout troop. It...
They cut those trees for safety on the trail, there was a big washout starting ~200' up the ridge behind the picture. Too far to drag to the...
Looks like a productive crew:yes: Good on you folks for the charity cut
and here I always thought it was a Morse Taper(from my time on lathes) - learned something new today:yes:
It was once I left the parking area - I've never been there on a weekend, it was packed with screaming kids. Once I got on the trail things got...
...on it's own:rofl: :lol:
So people split wood for you and you have rounds dropped at your house anonymously. Heaven on earth
It's moar funner to throw a dry Christmas tree on the established bonfire:campfire: We need a mushroom cloud smiley
About 10' from where I was standing on the dam I caught a glimpse of formerly large wasp nest [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a bit of fishing below the dam...
Went to Lake Chinnabee up the mountain yesterday. There's a 2 mile hiking loop, brought my pole along and caught a few bass and brim, nothing of...