Did he throw in the Busch Light also? Then it would be a mega score. Congrats
Maybe we could car pool
This what I used, Dynabrade belt sander. [IMG]
Hello, bank?.....Yes.....I would like to apply for a second mortgage. Will this be for home improvements?.........No, new saw purchase. :rofl:...
:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
It helps to have a loop to visually look at. Flat files will not work. You will need six sided beveled edge files. Even the triangular have six...
I never cut in a cant before or never timed a cut. Here is something I learned on my ported 064. These are rounded off numbers by memory In the...
On the 11.3 run you didn't even need a stop watch to know it was fast
I agree I like .325 for firewood
All the hand filed square were faster and a lot smoother than RSL On the strongest 50cc 3/8" was faster than LP Two different 50cc of same...
He's uglier than I imagined:rofl: :lol: Congrats my friends:yes::dancer:
I stopped in Ashland and pizzed reved my saws:bug: Can someone come bail me out?:hair: Kidding I'm at home, had a great time talking to everyone...
I'm bringing a hammer, chisel, file, and dremel......offering port as you wait:D Half Azzed Porting LLC:rofl: :lol:
If it starts without choke when cold and idles fine when warm. Sounds like it's to rich on the L side .
Well at least you didn't wait till the last minute:D
I just had sausage and kraut, you want me to pick you up?:eek: I mint not have any friends tomorrow. :( :rofl: :lol:
I have .325 and 3/8 I can swap. .325 is much smoother 3/8 is grabby on a light powerhead
Who can say no to chili?........not me
Yes seven.