I did the same thing the other day in the Bronx and I was in work attire " scrubs" if I see it I get it I dont care
Thanks Paul. I learn from the best. All u guys on FHC
Looks good. Nice work
U will never catch me doing that. Only If u give me permission lol
I sure will. Hopefully this weekend
They didnt say they pointed me to a pile and I pulled out my saw and stsrted filling up tje subaru
I love getting high - another load
Oh yeahhhhhhh FHC
Thanks bro. Trying my best to scrounge what I can. It will be easier once I get this pick up next year but the subaru outback has been holding up well
Was going to split everything but my SIL invited me over for dinner
They been so busy around my job since monday so I think they are cutting everything down this week and gonna oick it up next week but little do...
They say the esrly bird gets the worm. Drove by before work to see if the parks dept took everything nope thanks again
Thats so true hard labor but we love It and we dont have to pay the oil man
It sure was. My buddy hapoen to drive by and seen me and said what kind of maniac cuts wood in scrubs. I said your looking at him lol
I picked It up in the Bronx
Great looking shed. Nice stacks as well. It looks like the supervisor aporoved god bless.
It sure sounds like you were taken for a ride everyone on here doesn't pay for wood. We go and get it. Call the guy up and let him know that the...
I have to otherwise someone else would get it. Gonna try and get some more today but suppose to get some rain..
Looks good. That should keep you busy a little. How's the 421? How do u like the 362? Is it stock
Thanks. I still have a full tank of oil. I dont like to pay the oil man..Im a FHC