That's exactly what they are.My uncle had a handful of em at his place that needed to go. I cut em down to 12ft and stuck 3ft in the ground.
Thanks dave! Means alot since seeing all the pics of the sheds here, especially your awsome shed ,got me motivated to build mine.
The full section has about 8 cord (if i stacked to the roof it could probably fit 9) and the section im workin on now should hold 6 cord when...
I didn't have alot of time to stack today and tomorrow morning is supposed to be a wash out. So I spent a few minutes chuckin wood from the pile...
Congrats beet! Im typing this as i sit next to my almost 3month old daughter (our first also). Free time has been pretty scarce since she was born...
Jt you were definitely right about the wide bar being the common. Both ways I had it jumped before were still telling the stove it was in t-stat...
Duhh, i just realized that the pic of baby piney next to the river is facing directly at the dam. They're close. After the cold front this...
Looks gooood! :drool: Love me some taters and onions. Especially vidalias! Although everytime i cut one i can't help but start singin sammy...
Gotta keep the batteries inside when it get's booger freeze cold out. My lithiums have done that quite a few times when i left em in the shop....
Nice shed frank! And nice deer on the the wall in your avatar :thumbs: I see you have a the police keeping an eye on it for ya.
Great picture! Shadow looks ready to jump on your head :hair:
I'll put the stroller in 4wd next time we're over there.
Is that where the two concrete dams stick out about 1/3 of the way across from each side? We walked right by that and there were some pretty...
Me, the Mrs and baby piney went up and over the river to new hope, pa. We had lunch looking over the delaware and walked along the canals. The...
Got two switches on order. In case i screw one up trying to solder it in. :emb:
oh ok yea i guess it doesn't make a difference if it's upside down or not. Either way i need to jump it like you said. I'll give it a shot in the...
JT you are the man! Now in the photo you indicated the correct jumper on, the board is actually upside down. For me to try and run it in manual...
Good luck dennis! Better off staying on the ground buddy. Definately wouldn't want to have vertigo in a stand. I had it once a few years ago and i...
Had some new carpet installed in the living room today. :) I forgot to take a pic with the old berber carpet in there. I know i know who covers up...
Here's the back of my board. The 4 solder points for the switch are just below the black piece center of 1st photo. They're kind of outlined by a...