exactly the first thing I said as well, gas.......I was also surprised!
Amen, Smokes. Preaching to the choir. Rarely happens tho.......most units are cleaned...oh, about now.........
http://image.s4.exct.net/lib/fea115707563067c76/m/3/Press+Release+VCG+Acquisition.pdf
good you think that, but its not really an aberration, fairly common, as Don can probably attest
I can only comment on my MAK, but agreed, even full out, its not really hot enough to sear very well....the burn pot sits in the geographical...
NO way! the salesman told me it was self-cleaning! I don't have to do a thing!
yep, wait and see..........:smoke:
different pony, same merry-go-round
gots me a MAK 2 star........
anyone see any prices dropping yet? still waiting?
good point, although I don't know any retailers who "let" the operators do that.......more likely "oopsies".......happens......but I do have to...
ya gotsta clean that?!:whistle:
really nothing....knew it was coming.....
yea, have my own place to take care of........now, it seems.....hers as well......
pretty common here Don.......see a lot of that with liners that don't get cleaned.....tho we call it an avalanche
seems like several 2-2.75" pellets.......hellllloooo, bridging!
worked on GF's new old house.....its just like I thought it would be....twice the work.....:hair:
you're a fine judge of people, Gary......yea, he didn't get it.....maybe threes a different stove there now, who knows? I know it isn't mine
don't tell anyone, Schoon....geez!
just to allay everyones' concerns......we turned down the sale. FWIW, and in my opinion, pre-existing doesn't mean it meets code or is safe a UL...