Looks like you've found yourself a nice honey hole. Wood is lookin good :thumbs:
I'd like to see those pics :D
That heartwood looks like the same color as the cherry I have around here. I'm pretty sure that's cherry. Split some and post pics. Give it a...
Stay safe and have fun! Hope you get a nice one :yes:
^What they said
Looks like cherry to me
Basod, I'm seeing the same here. Dogwoods are turning and the hickories are getting a little yellow
Yup
I live in stone mountain, and go to school in milledgeville
Nope, but nice shirt anyways! Nice saw too :saw:
Sounds like a good time. Sad I missed the GA GTG. You guys have fun and be safe :thumbs: Oh, and get some pics to post :popcorn:
Told my girlfriend about pumpkin bagels dave, and now we're determined to find some :drool:
AWESOME truck razo! I love old fords :drool::drool::drool:
Two in GA :thumbs:
11 was kinda cool actually. Some interesting dragons there for sure I like the toilet cut out :rofl: :lol:
Nice stacks as always Dennis :yes:
You may have another type of poplar like Shawn said. The tulip here is real easy splitting
That's weird. On my iphone I just click upload file when responding and I can choose a pic from my camera roll. Works for me
Nice polesaw :thumbs:
Ahh, thought you were giving us an update from your other thread. Carry on :thumbs: