I have no idea what I'm doing but it is lighter:smoke:[ATTACH]
@DexterDay did you stay at a holiday in express last night?.......you have all the answers :rofl: :lol:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005H3C9DG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o06_s00_i00
That is a gtg that I have to go to in the near future
TDC is your friend:D
Mac 125 with 101b kart engine?:drool::whistle::rofl: :lol:
Mufflers are furnace brazed together from the factory.
I've seen pics of fixtures to grind each tooth on a surface grinder.....top and side plate
@Carbine, are you going to the GTG?
I've got west coast dawgs on a 346xp :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Well I finally started a 84DL ..........whatcha guys think so far? :whistle: Took me a hour to figure out how to take a close up :ithappened:...
Who in there right mind would think of that :loco: :crazy: ;) :rofl: :lol:
555 is same as 562.....I didn't take many pics of it, but the 550 I did is what I did on 562/555
I want pics of your new saws on a loaded truck tomorrow :ithappened::yes:
I switched over to 3/8" thanks to you :headbang::rofl: :lol: I'm over there during the blaze orange army week:rootintootin: I will bring it...
I like you saw carrier.........simple but effective:yes: Freaking awesome:dex:
Whole new level:dex: I'm not werthy:rofl: :lol:
Last week in October is a great week in the buckeye state for bowhunting
I think 9/27:wacky: Big bucks up here:bug: