Welcome aboard!
I remember growing up and working on a farm that sold hay in square bales over the summer. Bailed about 40,000 per summer, crew of about 7 high...
Another funny part is the box of shingles in the back part of the picture. I got them for starter. They are cedar i think, and were kept in the...
Hey, for a Keystone Stater, we can do business. I was only planning on using two, you want a pair and are gonna be in my area, I will hook you...
was surprised on mower and blower, but dumped gas, on both, refilled, new oil, little starter fluid and they both ran well.
Farm estate closing out and picked through 100+ years of history. Found some stuff to clean up and decorate the barn a little with, and mark...
Ashwood wet and Ashwood dry A King shall warm his slippers by. I like ash, splits clean, burns well. Lost many putting in my house foundation....
I know people that use everything from used motor oil to the manufacturer brand bar oil. I have been using the County Line brand from tractor...
I have a ladder and a 21 foot silky (which is the best pole saw I have ever used as an aside). And if I can't reach what I need from there I reach...
Looks like silver maple to me. If split and stacked now I think could definitely go next winter. Will burn pretty quick once seasoned, but free...
Red oak, white oak, hickory, ash, walnut, couple of locust. Some I can't tell as the bark was almost all off. A few poplar, and it was so easy I...
Third trip to the loading zone of the timber company that came through and left me the end pieces. Wood still good quality, maybe two more full...
I got the Huski one I have from this site: http://www.husqvarna.com/us/support/download-ringtones/
In a different day and age, someone would drill a piece out, add something fun, gun powder, a giant dog turd, half of a dead carp, can of beans,...
Gathering wood generates a lot of little expenses man, getting paid to help others clean up every now and then is a good deal!
It is a Timberwolf TW5 Had it for three years. Wanted one for ten. Sold fishing boat. Sell 1k of firewood per year. And do about 1k per year...
No, because I think standing dead oaks like that can go faster than three years seasoning wise. But he is well aware it is not seasoned and wont...
It was for the mercy ministry pastor of our church. So we did for free, with him helping, and he fed us pizza and drinks. He was very...
Friend had three large, standing dead, red oaks. Minimal termites in all three bases, good wood from there on up. Took five of us six hours to...
Agree, I cut about 30-40 cords a year, with two other buddies mainly, sell 6-7 of those to cover expenses. So have used is twice really,...