Uh oh, more ported saws and builders... when is this fad gonna end?
I drilled my hole a bit bigger, it now fits the small shaft (can't remember the class) 2" ball.
Stihl thing? :p
@DaveGunter - great looking crew @My IS heats my home - he is ok at home, plenty of energy and no amount of ball / frisbee throwing or walking...
I think he means "not electric" pto.
Wow! Heck of a deal, that's better than my "buy a house get the bottom of the barrel Craftsman mower with it" deal!
I kind of stumbled upon a 7 month old lab pup. She has incredible pedigree and very athletic but her owners are a bit older and can't handle her...
Wrapping this one up... Finally got around to it and just replaced the 2 rims... $230 for those alone... tires were able to be saved, filled...
Wow, wake up FHC and buy this!
Oooohhh that's a sexy demo! :smoke:
Did the stickers get smaller or is the saw that big? Or a bit of both?
You running a 20" bar? If you want bigger, go 28" full comp on that girl, she can handle that with the oiler maxed out. I had 25" for my 038...
It's like an evil dentist's office. Thanks for transfer port mod purpose description.
Why do dogs always puke on the rug when there is ample hard wood and tile flooring nearby?
:popcorn:
Rookie question #236 : do the finger/ bridge ports direct towards exhaust side to promote earlier (or more complete) ignition due to spark plug...
That's what I was hoping this thread would turn into.
You could have got the OP's saw with "free" shipping! Check the classifieds here. KRL had a sweet one for you that would have kept you in...
:thumbs:
There are advantages of being a primate. You ever see them eat a banana?