Scotty, That is a lot of nice looking wood you have there! I like to split them square when their big enough also... Here's a couple more......
Driving, Nice of your FIL to donate that wood to his daughter and son in law. Sounds like you have something in coming with him with the...
Nice find! Love the small coal bucket and the wagon wheels are really nice.... Glad I wasn't there or I would have run the price up on us for the...
Cut a little oak this weekend, had a nice red oak that was pretty good size that I shared with my buddy and then 3 small, dry, dead standing oaks,...
Nice score! Any more pics? :ithappened:
I've seen the pics before on the cabin. It's definitely cool... Love the car, it's crazy nice! Looks like mahogany to me...:)
Looks like a great time by all.... Do you have lots of trails?
Glad the early diagnosis is looking up. Scary stuff when it's our family for sure. Our prayers our out to your family.
Your woods sounds a lot like mine. I have mostly oaks, maples, hickories, sassafras and a few others, I have a few tulips also. No beech and no...
Yea, that's a shame your saddled with all that locust, hedge and mulberry.... Hard to light and burns too long too..:whistle: I have some nice...
Nice! Perfect size too! Looks like a fair amount? Is that big standing twin trunk tree a Tulip?
Both... :) I'm starting with some really dry cherry and then moving to a mixture of sycamore, oak, maple, sassafras, aspen and tulip. I'm looking...
[ATTACH]
I like it! Colors look great too. :yes:
I was looking all over for Emma yesterday and finally found her sunbathing on the deck..... :picard: :dennis: [ATTACH]
I have my eye on a couple of dead standing oaks for this fall. I'll take a few pictures when the time comes around. It's on my mind every day....
Interesting problem. I agree with the others that Durarock is not the most dense product and could be susceptible to compacting slightly. I think...
Michigan fan.....:rolleyes: You know how these Michigan guys are....;)
All the advice is right on. Keep it way up off the ground, preferably in the sun and top covered only. As Stinny said, it will smoke a lot if not...
Dave, Looks like your ready to go into competition with Timberwolf! :yes: Are those your breaks in the background?