Don't shoot the messenger!:rofl: :lol:
Chain is loose...
Wife's going into Labor...[ATTACH] I'll be drinking a beer...:drunk: and thowing something on the grill :grizz:(after all is said and done of...
What I learned as Ironwood is the also called HopHornbeam Ostrya virginiana while American Hornbeam Carpinus caroliniana was also referred to as...
That was one that I almost left behind (saw not with me at the time).. But then I backed the truck up to the stump.. Put a rock on the stump.....
I would have killed my back if I tried to split this one horizontally!!! [ATTACH]
Perhaps the numbers are going up because our Spouses have joined so they can spend some more time with us!!!o_O
Came with it, but I'm not the original owner... Yes please... Yet another tool on my list to help drive down the cost of heating with wood.......
I don't usually split off of the back of the truck which is my reason for splitting horizontal this time. I'm usually splitting from a pile that...
So far, I love it. That day was my first time splitting horizontal. You are correct, the placement of the axel makes splitting horizontal...
Lowes on the south side of Nashua NH today. Green Supreme 4.98 per bag or 4.75 by the ton for $237.50. Green Teams were 5.98 per bag and no per...
He is very interested in learning. He's burning an old smoke dragon that is a slammer install. His wife asked me about how my wife and kids deal...
Next door neighbor buys his wood. He gets 3 years worth at a time so the first year it's kind of wet and by year 3 it's pretty darn dry. But...
For the situation at hand, one shouldn't confuse putting two appliances in one chimney and putting two appliances in one flue. The former can be...
@jetjr on a Mac (which I'm on right now), you can go to Finder and look for special characters under the Edit menu. Couple of screen shots to...
:zip:
I'm hoping to hold out for some kind of an indoor gasification boiler but will have to see what the economics are of getting that. I imagine I'd...
Thanks, but I can't take responsibility for that.. It was the Woodford Reserve talking at that hour of the night!!!:whistle::drunk:
@HDRock and @jetjr, Why don't both of you just use $0.02? That's my 2ยข ;)
In theory you could plumb your electric hot water heater into your baseboard hot water as an emergency method of providing heat to your house...