:rofl: :lol::dancer:
I'm a couple hours away. Been there twice and had a great time. The awesome tractors are a small part of the entertainment:D
Me too
A sharp chain and good fuel and that saw will make u happy for a long time
I know I loved my first saw a stihl 029
I'm confused bud. Whats up?
Welcome lil griz we are all country boys here
FHC to GRIZ................... come in GRIZ:rofl: :lol:
:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol::handshake::drunk:
Where is the cry me a river button?:rofl: :lol: seriously I want to go:hair::dancer::rofl: :lol::campfire:
:popcorn:
:popcorn: :smoke: :rofl: :lol:
You will be a great addition to FHC even though your avatar is a 13 letter chit spreader:rofl: :lol:. Just kidding like I always am in good fun,...
Maybe when your avatar grows up he can buy a 1911 :cheers:
064 is numerical for "dominate the world" :rofl: :lol::cheers::dancer:
E You did it now talking smack on 60cc Stihl line up:rofl: :lol: Easy Dex:DLOL
:doh: now you've made it personal:rofl: :lol:
Mac 10-10s rules them all :p :dancer: :saw: :rofl: :lol:
:doh:
:doh: :drool: :rofl: :lol: