Wonder if car driver got to keep the ax.
:popcorn:
Bout time you got here...:handshake:
Awesome....I want orange in a medium.....:D
I want a shirt but don't have pay pal and don't want pay pal....Will there be other options to pay?
Wow! $3.99 each is wicked expensive....:loco: :crazy:
Got mine too...Long sleeve....I luv it...
You made Emma walk? And gave that stick thing a ride? Meanie....:eek: :)
welcome and have fun, new guy buys the beer....:thumbs:
I hate when someone borrows a tool and doesn't bring it right back!!!!:hair:
I don't waste anything either, its all btu's and I like fire....:)
Whats a willow oak? :popcorn:
And just think....When you finally get your wood burner you will have the most awesome wood...
Hope you have checked your chimney since burning green pine....
Remember don't pull the trigger....squeeze it...:)
Sounds like you have pretty much bonded with him already...:thumbs:
Congrats to you and she's s cutie also love the name....:)