I wish...lol. Both saws are 100% stock,except for the electronic ignition module upgrade that replaced the old points/condenser.The 1-80 gear...
About 32 pounds for the 125C,guessing a pound or two more for the 1-80 gear drive,inspite of its smaller displacement,slightly longer bar with...
I have a few.....All of the round ones in first pic are full/unopened.Date from late 50's to late 70's. 2nd pic the Gear Case Oil ones date from...
I don't even try to drop start these.... [media]
[media] Had some time this morning so I worked on the latest find for a few minutes. - 1-61 Gear Drive,80cc made from 1960-61.Repaired the...
It actually is harder than the wood itself.Contains silica also,one reason cutting Shagbark is very rough on chains.Normally I just wear safety...
That was me 10 years ago.I've slowed down a bit since then.Still split everything by hand though.
The 1-61 arrived via FedEx this morning,after I got home from work.Looks pretty good,gave it a quick clean with an old rag,fired after 5-6 pulls...
No pics yet of the 1-70 project that arrived last Saturday,I'll get a couple soon.Ordered a very good air filter cover with almost perfect...
Correction: That chain is Oregon 5A 9/16",not 1/2" Also this arrived in today's mail about 30 minutes ago....:cool:
:eek:
Arrived today.... I worked 1.5 hr overtime again tonight,big old box on front porch when I got home.Didnt even go inside first to clean up or fix...
Yup a couple weeks back. :cool:I bought a small wooden mid-late '70's wood countertop sign from him in February.Included a business card,I'll...
A few certain Mac's like 895 gear drive (either stock or with optional high performance racing kart engine),1-85 gear drive,797 or 797...
I sure would like one of their big gear drives,like a 3100G or what have you,the late 70's direct drive 750 is at the top of my Homie want list...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111428867914?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT New project on the way - 1-70 that needs a couple...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Beaird-Poulan-31-Chainsaw-Gas-Chain-Saw-Antique-20-Inch-McCulloch-/191275580453?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item2c88e9bc25...
Warm here today too,88 with sunshine & low humidity for a change in afternoon.No cutting today but did work a couple hours yesterday morning...
All my saws that see regular use are cleaned thoroughly with the compressor & wiped down with a rag (old t shirts or socks) after a cutting...
:eek: I wish you hadn't mentioned that,KRL..... Must.Resist. :picard: