Not for sale, but you are welcome to run it or drool anytime you want
[ATTACH]
he bought randy's saw from him
Your 028s looks great thx for sharing
Is this the model?:rofl: :lol::drool: [ATTACH]
:hair::rofl: :lol::popcorn:
Which saw would that be?
I hear you, I prefer stihl mainly I can drive 15 miles in any direction of my house and find a stihl dealer Husqvarna not so much I have to go...
So GRIZ when is Randy sending you your 261c?
what is it?
Will parts for the solo be difficult to get when needed?
BP-1 ?
I have questions about solo Does makita own the brand? Are they not supposed to be sold in USA? Is the model in this thread still in production?...
Solo Twin?
yes going with Terry u can not do wrong. He is also a Logger so he knows his stuff. probably the best little shop site u can find there is a...
Stihl 064 went obsolete in early 90's You'll see a mint masterminded one soon:drool:
Sounds a lot less work for a firewood hack like me:rofl: :lol:
yes if it has a c after the number
Same cc but not the same. All brands have there pros and cons. :thumbs: Sharp chains separate them all:rofl: :lol:
i'm just saying if you ever want a muffler mod I will do it on any saw u want. I'll show u pics on request