We've had 7-8 transplanted white oaks replaced on the drive into the plant...mostly because the neighbors cows rub on them and kill them. These...
After tinkering with a bunch of stuff on that 141 a vacuum/pressure test showed that poorly engineered part to be leaking. It's somewhat of a...
I call those things cave crickets - many of them jump to their death into my pool. Find them all the time in crawlspaces and under decks.
That slotta pickles:thumbs: Had to just explain to the GF if we grew more than ~5 plants we'd have this many as well. I have almost demolished the...
Order the impulse pipe/line it's a little green piece of tubing ~3/8" long. that's what fixed the 141 - It should be the same part...
saw this posting and knew some folks run the 075's and desire older saws - I could check the stuff out if prices are right for anyone....
too many adult beverages to load any pics of mine right now:drunk:Nationwide race on the outdoor TV, dogs barking at the occasional booger in the...
I may be in the minority... but I would offer an olive branch of something you made/grew or a service for free to her - make her feel guilty for...
Name that steak = NY strip... I'm going bachelor style with a few boiled & chilled Cajun shrimp tonight and a few......:drunk:. GF won't eat...
I think I have found something in this thread that is not battered and deep fried in the SOUTH!!!!:rofl: :lol: whole new take on pigs in a...
Save - being from Maine have you ever had Salted red baby potatoes? I always loved them too
I'll have to dig up the smashed red potato salad with bacon we tried a few years back - it was awesome but probably increased my chances of a...
Late to the party on this one -but I don't think your extra ingredients are necessarily causing the problem. Try mixing everything up ~1-2hrs...
Wood fired burgers are the way to go - even the cheapo frozen pucks taste like real burgers:thumbs:
Sorry didn't get back sooner whole bunch of swimming, canoeing and yard games. No finished product it came out awesome, the motor operator has a...
I have a copy from 1969 "The Ball Blue Book" stamped 35cents. I'm sure some of the processing technology/recipes have changed over the years but...
So having the GF's grandkids here I decided to make them suffer cranking the handle like most of us did in the old days. Ours has an electric...
I made up another 5qts of standard dills using the Ball pre-packed bottle -as I was touch lazy working a bunch of extra hours, playing with the...
stuff them like any green bell pepper, rice, ground beef, sausage, touch of taco/fajita seasoning..tasty stuff
Pine in the south is planted - 1000's of acres of it cut and cleared daily. The beetle kill trees are more than enough to supplement any wood...