Very cool :)
Nice firewood !!! Some would say the best :) I love your cutting setup btw !!!
I like that alot !!! Maybe Ill use a few of Dad's spare block up for him :)
Sounds like a good trade !!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Facing up is optimal for strength.........but I hear other ways work as well !
Amen !
Fair enough !
When i had a truck .. They either went i to the cab with a rag underneath.... Or in my DeeZee toolbox. I agree... No sense in listening to my saw...
Sweet ! Thanks for the info buddy !!
More power to ya buddy ! Instead of daycare.. I went to work with my dad laying block. Laying a block on its side for anything other than to sit...
Just be carful .... I have tried using block many ways. Never works too long on there sides in any situation. Whatever makes a fella sleep at...
I hear ya ! I have 5 kids now.... So alot has gone by the wayside. Im still hangin on to being anal about some things.... But look at my dirty...
We are top covering already up my way too. Good idea for this year :)
I never got an alert for this listing :(. Poopie :(. Sweet saw ! I would have been very interested !
I see in the pics that you guys are putting the webbing... Or "holes" up. That is the smart way and strongest way. Block have way less strength...
Great idea there !!!
Life is good !!
So i was using the Husky 261 this weekend a little.... Never even noticed that i lost both main muffler bolts :(. The front muffler cover bolts...
Just gave my lil Echo the works after a hard weekend. About 10 tanks in 2 days ! Compressed air.... Cleaned air filter and behind recoil. Old T...
Compressed air is my best friend !! I have found that clean stuff runs better :)