Goin to a big fancy wedding in the city today. I can't wait :picard:. I guess on the upside they're gonna have some killer grub!
Here's a few of mine. They might not be monsters to some folks but i worked hard for em and they were big enough to go on the wall for me. Oh and...
Get em young before they can do more damage! We've got a bad yote problem at work. Every day we see a few of the pups and when the local fire...
I always thought it sounded like "ambalamps" :rofl: :lol:
Lookin wayy to deeply into things my friend. Youtube "call the amberlamps" and you'll understand
Thanks! That's one of the best toy's i've ever bought. I also have a grizzly660 that has been used and abused since 02 but i could only do so much...
Somebody call da amberlamps! Good thing ya caught it before more damage was done.
Welcome to the forums shawn. By the pics it looks like you'll fit in here just fine :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: I just parked it there to load some things up in the shade. It'll fit if i drive it in from the side Lil piney was out there with...
Great pics! Thanks for sharing
OH MY GOODNESS.... :eek: :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Sure looks like it don't it?? Hmmmmm :drool:
Great find forage! That sucker is CLEAN! I can't imagine spending that kind of money on something and never using it
Been working on it a few hrs here and there. Managed to get the roof on today. I still gotta go pickup another load of the 10ft skids to use as...
Prayin for ya buddy. Hope they can determine the cause and fix it asap!
Stacks are lookin good as always dennis. Always liked looked at your neatly stacked rows. :yes:
"Sleepin on it" makes me lose every time. :emb:
What would shipping be to 08088 NJ on the 41cc. Always liked these little buggers, if shipping is cheap enough i'll grab it off ya
I call it "piney strength" . Some people prefer to workout at a gym, i prefer "workin out" at home or in the woods. Cuttin, haulin, splittin and...
I'll try and scan it or convert it to pdf file for ya