You should have seen the intake. It could have swallowed a golf ball. Had the biggest WG out there too, opened up and smooth out. Have pic of...
For the couple guys wanting to see work v/s race porting in a 166. The race 166 was ported by top name way ahead of his time in his late 80's now...
If you want to see it? I have pics of a 166 ported work saw exhaust to compare to squared exhaust for race 166. It's amazing the difference.
The whole series IMO 290 310 390 are the worst restricted mufflers.
My mistake it was the 291 that lost the weight. POWERHEAD WEIGHT 5.49 kg (12.1 lbs.)...
Hmmm going by this it didnt lose any weight. o_O POWERHEAD WEIGHT 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs.)...
Everything I read the 391 lost some of the 390 weight. So good deal getting the 391. Friend from work has 391, but I have yet to get it across...
JMO from watching 075 076 prices over the years. You can get better prices. So wait it out if you can.
I know when they are working the fields around me it looks like daylight in the front and behind them.
No poulans I know of for the 262 rubber dust deflector. Same one used in 154 254 257 262 I think.
5000 or a yellow 500. :yes: Same saw basically. Now you see why I grabbed up the one with 5000 on it and 4x5 ;). I passed up many of 2x3 4x5...
Mine has 5000 on saw 4x5' over bench #1 [IMG]
Lets see your sign Jeff?
I think I still have video of muffler modded 262 3750 and a ported 46cc 346 with 3/8 in 8x8 for fun. Using same chain on all.
Your a turd jerking my chain. :p
262 want even come close to my poulan 415.
Stock a 262 in 8x8 barely out cut my 3750 in timed cuts. :rofl: :lol:
I expect them to win the 65cc 12x12 shoot out we got going with 7T and 8T. Make your choice in the thread Randy. I took it with 7T and Dex took 8T.
Glad you got it fuzz. Know you was wanting one bad.
What Carlton bar Dex? The Carlton shiney ones I had were made in Germany like the Laser Pro bars. Not ULTRA. If there was another like you...