Love those saws !!!!
Cool saw buddy. !
Nice work !!! Nice to cut some poplar sometimes . Love the smell of it !!
Really nice bars !!!
Thanks buddy... Ill take a look !
Hope its not the sane one im lookin at :)
Pure awesomeness !!!
Show off :) :)
I know abt adapters... But theres no way id put a bar made for a Stihl on one of my Huskys ! Id never sleep buddy ;) lol. Congrats on the...
Wish it was for a Husky :(. Sounds like it went to a great home :) Love those bars
Love the super ez :) lol. I want it :):)
Locust for sure ! Speaking of Catalpa.... I love those cool trees !
And i hope this filter lasts a while... I just found out there pricey !
I do like my old Echo CS440. I have always liked the filter they use in some of the Echos. Great "homeowner" saw btw ! Now that the Dolmar is...
My uncle had that same saw and filter ! Now those look cool :). Wish i would have bought it from him... That was way before i got into saws like i...
DUDE !!! Sweet bar and chain set-up . I can imagine a big grin on your face the first time you use it !!
Ive been looking a little at maybe finding a good used Husqvarna 372xp for a stumper/fun saw !! I see that Husky made a low top and high top...
Ill save cracking open bottom ends for 2016 ish !!!
Am I dumb for wanting this saw like right now...even though its not done ? :) :) :) You guys are making me think I wanna try some of these things...
Ill be watching this closely !