Heading back home from a few days away at work. Looking forward to time with my bride and my wood.....wait, that didnt come out right.
Nice
You bet, because the high btu stuff is harder to come by it seems to feel well earned. I worked from mid morning until 3 today in the park....ok...
Wow....that's a lot of work. I agree. Dead elm can be super tough to cut. Good job!
Thistle.....when are you going to go get that prize wood?
Since a large portion of the wood I get is from the tree dump or trees like my mothers, where I can drive right up to it I'll keep cutting in the...
If you drive all the way from PA for it I would give you ....some.
Done with my mother's ash, I am able to concentrate on scrounging even better wood. I came across some birch and mulberry besides the locust I...
Are you asking how big his butt is? Oh....sorry, you meant how much land he lives on. My bad.
Looking good, but that trailer looks bit over loaded looking at those wheels :)
There's a Hooters down the road in LaCrosse....or so I've been told
I hope I can be half the man my dad was,
Careful with those snags man....we don't want the next pictures of a hospital visit.
I first thought a flowering crab but the bark doesn't look right.
Thanks. I try not to do much thinking but once in a while....
Got it bucked this morning. [IMG] Split and stacked it up before 9am this morning. Nice little start to the day. Also found some locust at the...
Good Lord baby Jesus!
So what did his obituary say? That man has a death wish!
Mower damage?
Looks like a sugar maple leaf to me