Great for mulch around plants (except Black Walnut which I only use to walk on),keeping weeds down & nice on your feet.Have given sister a 1/2...
Awesome logo!!! Mega thanks to all involved in its design & implementation....:cool:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4555995503.html And ANOTHER one tonight :rolleyes: It says "Free RR Ties & Firewood!!" Just hope its not...
I keep them all (chainsaws & woodworking machinery) in 3 ring notebooks on a shelf in the shop
:rofl: :lol:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4555748060.html Another genius I just noticed....Someone else even took a pic of him cutting up the stuff...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4532372111.html Someone's reply to more of this a couple weeks back..And no it wasn't me :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: Gonna say....I know where the area is,its outside of any city limits if the map is correct,so open burning is allowed.Best thing for...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4554937983.html Ummmm NO. That's brush,not ''firewood''. I have a pile of brush that I'm slowly getting rid...
:rofl: :lol: Sounds like a relative or two of mine....
That's on my list.Said to be a worthy competitor to the 125....
Same here.I read & keep every manual for everything I buy.Only get rid of manual if item is sold or it somehow is damaged or actually wears out.I...
Precisely.
3 bones of ribs (now that I'm older full slab will last me 5-6 meals in summertime since I don't eat near as much compared when younger &...
Wow. You can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.
Mine has no chain brake,never had one.Only plastic hand guard.Mag starter,plastic top covers,mag clutch cover.13 pounds on accurate bathroom...
Hey always here to help out.....:rofl: :lol:
[media] The screamer back to life...... :saw: Back when Poulan made only farm/ranch & pro duty saws & not the light duty plastic homeowner crap...
Good plan,be great for Spring/Fall burning to the right person.Never burned any myself,but know that its a bit less dense than Silver Maple,dries...
So much wood....so little time.... I'd start with the best & work backwards.Hoping to eventually get it all.