:zip: Wife now talking tilling and weeding garden, then mowing. :hair:
What time you guys cutting tomorrow?
:rofl: :lol: @ Dex
Who know my ole memory could be confusing it. Know it was a nice aftermarket full wrap though. Not oem. Felt like thicker grips like I like.
One I am thinking came from Madsen's.
Talk to me Dex in PM's what you are talking about saw wise and your looking for wise. Right now I listed 4 echo so far to trim down some on...
I passed on a poulan 380 super today. I was 1st in line. Was just wanting to take my 60cc 3450 project and make 1 good runner from the 2.
My stock 4000 I sold for $200. Running square work chain. Also had 2 sets of new thin rings for the 4000. [media]
Even paper specs show 13lb 8oz for 3400 3700 4000. None are that actual. 4000 3400 I owned.
3700 3.7 bigger bore.
Even PHO with no mix or oil that weight is way off. Have weights with plastic or mag cover and weights with chain brake or without. Which do you...
Well that free time didnt last long. Went through a spool each on 2 weedeaters to finish up the honey do list. Instead of rewinding one I just...
Man if it had been today I would have ran up there. I'm caught up on everything right now and got some free time.
Adam once handed me a 084 to load in truck at Chardon. He won it on a auction fund raiser for RS's site. Rick Helsel from MI met us, Adam from CA...
Adam Clarke is something else to watch build too. He was real active when Racesaws was up and running. Glad to see him on my site showing his...
If I was going to build a 5ci and had parts to play with 181/281 and if 4ci and parts on hand 365 415 425.
The 046 I rebuilt for a guy had $200 in box 046 to start. Then had $400 total in it when I got done, $100 labor $100 parts. Only one that ever...
A guy from Sandusky brought a 372 he had with a aftermarket US or USA brand full wrap that was sweet. Dont know if it is cheaper then OEM or not.
I'd put that option there if both on hand Tim.
I'm still waiting to see the 572 in 2020. :rolleyes: I tested a stock demo 562 and left unimpressed. Even though many are impressed. I'm...