My water smells like the thermal features at Yellowstone park. I have a very high amount of iron, and the iron eating bacteria are the cause of...
A couple cars ago I went to an instant oil change place. It was dead of winter and I didn't feel like laying on the ground under the car with snow...
I've seen one squirrel on my property in the nearly 13 years I've lived here. I was making my coffee looking out the kitchen window and I saw it...
I had a woodchuck that kept burrowing under the concrete slab of my pole barn. I tried various methods to get it to go elsewhere. Mothballs,...
I fired up my 38cc quake (bought it last December during the rush) last weekend for the first time. It ran pretty darn good, even though all I...
I've got a black spruce in my front yard. It's not terribly tall, maybe 40 feet or so and it doesn't have a very wide spread. I've got a Norway...
We got just under 4 inches of rain today. Woke up at 3 AM and it was almost nonstop thunder and lightning for 2 hours. Apparently I've got a...
Stay safe. Looks nasty out there. That mess is supposed to get to my area sometime in the middle of the night.
I'll send you a pic when I pull it out. It's impossible to see when retracted and difficult to see when extended. I'm thinking I'll pull that out...
Did that a bit ago after cutting some dead branches out of the locust tree in the backyard. :) Getting ready to fire up the grill and make some...
I made progress. I opened the door and looked inside. Problem is that it's too nice outside to spend any amount of time in the basement. It may...
I've been thinking of cleaning the furnace for a few weeks now. But I have to walk past the beer fridge to get to the cleaning tools. It's all...
Sorry to hear that Brian. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Depends if ford still used a vacuum actuated cruise control in 99 or if it was electronic. In my case cruise worked fine. Until I got off the...
Another vote for what Chris said - sounds like a vacuum leak. I don't know much about Fords, but I had the same symptoms on a GM vehicle when the...
Spending a few days for work this week in western Ohio. My car got a nice wash in the downpour today.
Happy Birthday Dex!
Those storms are nasty. I still remember the storm that hit my area on May 30, 1998 like it was yesterday, even though it was over 16 years ago....
Lots of the McMansion style properties in NW lower Michigan. On some Friday afternoons in the summer, it seems that Illionis plates outnumber...
I've kept my car (69 AMC Javelin) almost bone stock, right down to the original vacuum wipers. It does have electronic ignition now because I...