I'm pretty sure my aunt and uncle got that for their place when we had our wedding there last fall. I think it's as simple as calling your...
nice work! I love gettin work done at the wood pile first thing in the morning. Bet it feels good to get that shed full :yes:
Sorry I forgot to mention that the plastic clip tool is very easy to break. They make a metal tool for a few bucks more. Good luck!
I don't think i've ever changed a fuel filter without at least having gas run down my arms. Other times it's been a huge mess lol. Just grab the...
I watched a couple guys get drilled by line drives when i played in a league. Scary stuff hearing that SMACK then wondering how bad they're hurt....
Holy crap man how bout a WARNING in the title! :bug: I almost got to see my dinner again.
Yikes! :eek: It's not very often you hear of that. I give myself a good once over every night and also make sure that mrs piney does as well....
Love my m&p. Such a smooth shootin accurate gun. Needs some trigger work and it'll be juuuust right ;) That's a good looking stippled backstrap...
Sorry for your loss mike. That was a very touching story and i'll admit i got a little choked up reading the last few lines.
When i first read that, i thought you lost a finger! :jaw: haha yea your day sounded pretty rought too. I'm two beers and a bloody in and im...
Dad and i have a side job that involves topping and dropping three dead standing oaks all from one trunk. We headed over there after i got done...
That's some nice straight stuff!
Looks just like the inside of my old wiz tank! I'll snap a pic of it tomorrow so we can compare varnish haha. :popcorn:
What i meant was, it'll be a wall hanger till i find just the right shelf saw for it. ;) No way i could scratch that purty thing up
Oh it's definitely a wall hanger :thumbs:
Chris Cagle "I'll grow my own" [media]
A few weeks ago I posted a pic of a huge homelite sign that my dad dug up from my grandpa's saw shop. Today he dropped off these two gems he found...
No problem bud. Yea it's a +1. You can have it. What ya think the cheapest way to ship it is (usps or ups)? I don't ship much stuff lol.
Pete i've got an extra lithium drill you can have but i don't have any extra batteries. I just had to pick up a new pack of lithium batts cause...
Went for a 50mile loop on the bike yesterday. First time I've been on the trails in in quite a while. My arms and legs are paying for it today :(....