PM sent
Thats a sweety . Wish I could snag it :)
NICE !!
Ill will be keeping an eye on this !
Its a cool idea !! But Im not gonna change my own bad habits for new ones :)
My Dad has always had Kubota equipment . Never fails and lasts forever . And with the 0% financing deals they always have......it almost doesnt...
That is really sweet !! I love that style roller nose . I have heard them called a Torrington sprocket bar...or something like that I think ....
WOW indeed ! Good luck :)
Great saw there buddy !!
Sweet old saw !
Life is good :)
What a shame . Back a few or more years ago I was heavy into fixing , restoring , and riding old Honda mini bikes from the early 70's . You guys...
DUDE !!!! Congrats :)
Great saws there !! They look in really great shape !!!
WOW !!! WOW !!!
I w0uld say $150 is a little high . $80 to $100 is where Id be .
Guess Ill be keeping this old girl !! Im not too upset :)
Oh baby !!!! Id love to have that ! Anybody close to that location ?
Nice indeed ! They are great runners. Enjoy !!!!
Have fun with them :):). They can be brought back to life i hope !