this kinda confuses me, given that it is cold there (I usta live in Gillette and Worland, WY, did a lot of Montana Jobs, some all the way up to...
as said before....avatar isn't me.....you DONT want to see me making that face....Id look like some kind of serial killer or something.....but,...
Pellets are easier, since all installs have to follow the Owners' manual, and they all differ...........its mostly theory.......combustion...
http://www.nficertified.org/ National Fireplace Institute
I am pellet certified by the NFI....have been for years......its easy. Probably take it without studying.....its really not hard- I take it every...
So, the new CB fixed the old issue you were having, Don?
Just a bit, Dave, just a bit!
Elk has to be the best meat Ive ever eaten! Its amazing!
boy, Andy, have I got you fooled....a little Lousyweather lore: 1. I picked the avatar because you DONT want to see a pic of me, and I like this...
*DISCLAIMER* I sell pellets!* even though I sell them, and maybe have a little bit more insight into pricing that some of the users do, we never...
all those things your grandparents taught you were gifts of wisdom, given to you by them. Its your choice as to whether to follow the advice or...
I brought up the thread just to fill in the void left with no coal......pretty much everything else is covered....but there are a few really good...
Just a thought
careful, saying stuff like this can get you banned on other forums.......one needs to learn to be more politically correct (which really means,...
whats a shell steak?
I don't even want to tell whats in the freezer!
11 bags NEWPS, 11 bags Turman, no beer here......got 48 quarts of garlic dills tho, and maybe 50 or 60 jars of strawberry, red raspberry, and...
Happy Easter, all! Too much ham here.......now Im wishing I had the trout and Prime Rib's from another post!
I'm thinking the little guy has OD'd on somma those little marshmallow peeps! he looks WIRED!
I wondered how long it would be for someone to say something about that! I had another spot in Iraq that was better, but the auto-curse control on...