We need the pig roast progress shots.:drool: It looks like a great event. I had some trouble getting on livestream, but all is good now. Did I...
Welcome Jacques. I am glad you made it over. There are lots of familiar faces, and a lot of new ones that have made this site a great place to...
Is the Oslo out, as in not going back in? I read somewhere you have an IS in mind.
Absolutely. I will be in touch.
Are you going to walk down to Strawberry Banke and the waterfront? You have a gorgeous day up there. Jealous here.
Lousy selection of mother's cards at the store this morning. I don't know why.:whistle: I told my wife she was better than a donut.:D Have a...
Portsmouth is a great town to visit. Hitting any good restaurants? Lots of nice shops to go into.
If that is smoked corn, that I'm sure is fantastic too.
Pork and beans. Nice.
Dennis, very nice work. Do you make hatchet sheaths? I have a small kindling hatchet that could stand to use a cover with a strap/snap over it....
I am glad you are back Dennis. It is too bad that your relief from pain can't be complete. You have shared your journey with us over the years...
I'd like to see the end results too. Some of the new linoleum sheet goods that look like wood plank look great too. I'm getting hungry with all...
Interesting about patch cutting. I believe that the hemlocks were planted back in the 1930's. The lake is natural and spring fed. There is a...
Nice, some to turn and some to burn.
There is park in my city that surrounds the local water supply. Over the winter, a forestry management company was contracted to remove several...
I won't be able to make it out there as I have a prior committment, but I would like to send an item out for a prize for one of the contests. I...
Nice spot and fish. What is the story on the old knuckle buster reel you have there? I have a larger salt water version of that style somewhere.
Looks good. That could be a space saver here and it looks cool.
Nice pictures. Here is some info on it: http://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/BALCHEN-IMO-9640944-MMSI-538005113
That was a good video. Nice puddles he was running.