Here ya go: http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/everybody-get-in-line.4129/ Yep, very nice view, pics here:...
If your like me, you will have a difficult time finding the log splitter in the picture. Oh, it is there, trust me. it's one of those tricks...
You haven't seen my house, have ya? 3 stories, and on stilts! Good LUCK getting up there! ;)
I like that idea, never thought about a 4 legged cart.... thanks...
Pete, are you saying that is "Box Elder"? I thought it was regular old Red Oak, I was 99% sure, BUT the other 1% usually prevails! ;) You...
Thanks, that's a great idea!! But I'm done with that thing.... Red Oak 1, Machria 0 ;) I've got nowhwere to put it anyway, my yard...
Yes, I have both.
Everybody, Get In Line!! AKA the Talking Heads: [media] Kinda reminds me of standing on line to get your head chopped off. Not a good day...
Love those hardhats, mesh goggles and ear muffs all in one!! Where's the best place to buy them?? NEED ASAP! ;) I wear regular goggles and...
FYI to Moderators, feel free to move this to the correct forum, the non-power related tools forum. Sorry....
I bought one of the $60 Logcaddyswood/carts on Amazon last year, worked fine, but only lasted one year. The axel bent, a wheel just came apart...
They just make life soooo much easier! Wish I had one many many moons ago. Took a few tree's this past weekend, and snapped a few pics. I just...
Mike from Mainl, that thing is a beast!! Nice work!! Regarding that Northstar unit, yea, sure does have lots of work-space room. Also one of...
If I can't reach to cut across them with an 18" bar, how the heck am I going to noodle them with an 18" bar?? I'm still about 10" short of...
It's Red Oak. There were 2 rounds that were cut to 18 to 20"s that I decided to take. Well, it took a full size Caterpillar back-hoe tracker...
Anyone want some free wood on LI, let me know. But it is BIG stuff. I got all I could handle, but now there is some stuyff about BIG 48" across...
I love those DHT splitters, great price for great features, and they look like rock solid splitters. When researching/buying my splitter last...
My bet would go on 0.9 to 1.0 cord!
Griz, Your bar is on upside down!! No wonder your having problems cutting it!!!! :D
OK… all I can think of with "HH" is Hoarder Hut… ??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was great, and much better name for it! Jack,...