Nice work scotty! Some fine lookin cherry butt there!:drool:
Over the weekend I started splittin the pile I've been building out back. Got quite a bit done but I gotta take it easy. I was stupid and thought...
Sounds like my kind of day!
What about the small wireless/ no batteries dehumidifiers? They work any good? My safe didn't come with the outlet kit and im not sure I wanna...
Yeah im ordering a dry rod for sure and the combo is already changed. Never thought of the static shock making the lock fail :confused:. You a...
Love that cherry! Each time I go to my uncle's cabin in ny and I'm amazed by the size of the cherry trees on his property. They're not that common...
That is all of wood! Careful gettin those hangers down.
That's for sure. After what we went through getting mine into place, it would have to be a crew of guys and they'd need a few hrs to get it out....
nothin like that slick top layer of baby poop mud. It'll get ya every time! Nice pics though
That hand truck would've come in handy! I noticed it feels front heavy with the door open. Did you bolt yours through the back? Does it void the...
Got my new safe today! Took some piney ingenuity and some wrestlin around but we got all 700lbs of it in place.
mmmm mmm MMMMMM! They looks good :drool:
If you have a few minutes watch the video. God bless and RIP SFC lacey. http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/24843552/the-man-of-men Thanks to any...
Picked up a new/used oven for our house after work. Soon as i got home i got a call saying my new safe was in at the lowes i just drove right...
oldspark, i've got one of those bars, but it was nowhere near me at the time. They do work great though.
ALOT!!! :rofl: :lol: Seriously though im right around the 6 cord mark.
Sounds like dinner to me!
Ya sure you posted the right pic? All im seeing is a sapling and some tops. :popcorn:
Hey i was lookin for my other bin! Haha what are the odds.
ok ok you got me! I need a permit for these guns :axe: