Thanks , but I'm leaning towards Honeyfuzz's girlfriend.....
That's a good sized one! I have a few dozen big tooth aspen. Common problem that you lose them in a storm and they break in half. They are not...
I agree. Nice looking cherry. Straight , easy to split and looks looks like a decent amount of wood!
Looks like some easy pickens to me. Close to the trail, not too big and not much splitting. All gravy in my book. First on my list this spring is...
Nice ash.... :) Looks to be almost a cord? I think we have the sister to your dog. [ATTACH]
I hope your shoulder heals up quickly. That's no fun when you have plans like you do to build up your stash. Slow and easy for a while.
Can't aurgue with this peice of litarary genius..... I need a new toy, I mean work implement! :emb:
Thanks for the update! Great news to me on the rear clearance being 6". That is a big deal with my limited space. I will be curious as to what...
I lost three beautiful 20" white oaks last year to something, oak wilt I suspect. They were within 10 feet of each other. I was thinking the same...
I would have looked at that tree and thought the same thing. It's going to be a bear to split. Looks like there may be a little rot going on based...
Very nice! Is that Ash? How will you be drying it? Have a woodworking project in mind?
My local tractor supply has two that they will be putting together shortly, but I'll keep watching Craigslist. Might just need to make an...
Polyurethane is good. I'm putting knotty pine walls in a bath and playroom right now. I'm putting the first coat on before I install, and then...
That's a very impressive wood shed! And your stacking and wood is meticulous. :cool: Looks like whatever your doing is drying the wood quickly....
I was thinking the same as Pallet Pete, that's the best screen I have seen! Nice to get home after a vacation and have a nice fire at home,...
Great replies so far. Thank you. Notice some are saying, after you buy it you will wonder why you never did it earlier and others say, as long as...
I've never had a hydraulic splitter. Always split by hand and for the most part enjoy and took a certain pride in splitting by hand. Always left...
I have been interested in the bungee or tire splitting aids. Glad to hear you like how the bungee worked. I'll give it a try.
I would be more than happy to help if I can.
It's now climate change...