Dexter has made us all do things we shouldn't.........Up until I started hanging out with him I was content with one chainsaw...... Welcome to the...
Sorry it hasn't been going well and between not cutting and your friend I wish I could help out. I understand how frustrating it is to not be able...
I am still smiling about this thing. I really like the feel, sound, and looks of it I can't wait to cut a few cords of wood when I get a chance....
After: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Tried to get the parts I needed today but the dealership didn't have them and they won't be in until Wednesday so I did some cleaning and detailed...
The 357XP showed up today packaged beautifully. It looked great when I took it out of the box and was just as described. It was sent with the...
That is awesome! You know a video of it would make it even better......;) You definitely don't want your hand down in that thing when it's running!
I gutted and remodeled two houses so yeah I collected a HUGE amount of power tools and hand tools. Then add to the fact that I performed and...
I have a one machine does it all mentality and so far it's working out ok. I took the loader off the first few times I mowed with it and even...
I hadn't seen the raffle on AS yet but I am definitely in. I read the thread where your wife was diagnosed with cancer and I wish there was...
Nice setup you put together
Good article, thanks for posting it.
Wow that's awesome that you have that on the backside of your property!
Ahhh I knew something wasn't quite right! I have never run into limiter caps befor. Thanks for the info. By the way once I could get a small screw...
Ok it was just bad info on my part the idle screw was just packed full of grime and is just fine. It does bring up another question though. The...
I guess what I meant about the inboard was it was a pain to have to tear it down just to remove the plastics on the saw. The carb looked great on...
Looks like a nice saw!
Finally the piston look pretty good but it seems like there is a bit of carbon buildup on the exhaust side. I'm not sure it's carbon it more just...
And here is where I screwed up........ I though you could pop the wire out of the throttle linkage and broke it off. Apparently it isn't...
I found the plug wire looked like it was split and had tape on it further investigation revealed this the plug boot is split and there is a metal...