Hmmmmm Growing sideways.... You must be right at the equator!! Definitely not one of those upside down growing trees in Australia!:rofl: :lol:
Interesting.. I'm assuming you're talking about Tractor Supply and not the Augusta ME Lowes.. Here's the result for the TS stores near me....
Don't need to leave the house to find out if they have pellets.. of course other factors prevail. Noisy grandkids, finding out when deliveries...
One eaglet hatched, one egg to go... http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/ If you didn't see the great horned owl attack the other night, it was pretty...
When I look at your snowman, all I can see is kindling.....o_O I don't think he'd like me looking at him that way.... :rolleyes:
Soooooo.Let's just say that they put a trailer on every bicycle on the rails to trails and each one hauls 4 bags of pellets out of the facility in...
Looks like the old rail line got eaten up by some kind of rails to trails program. Great program, but they'll never be able to put a rail line in...
Wood hoarding trip 27-28 December 2013. North Central, MA. Brrrrrrr..[ATTACH]
Well, if they make the pellet future's contract approximately equivalent to Heating Oil on a BTU basis, that would mean that one contract would...
Ahhem..... You know the rules.. Please post the pic.... Oh yeah.. and I agree with the others about calling the cops but for a different reason....
What exactly does "Docomo" stand for? This is the only Docomo that I'm familiar with and they ain't starting chainsaws here....
I agree. Will be interesting to see if it affects the pellet producers in the Northeast. They may have to stockpile material, produce when...
That shouldn't influence you. While big business is moving to Nat Gas, no one is increasing the capacity in the NorthEast which will have the...
Don't be so sure about that... Heating oil hasn't yet hit a price limit... [ATTACH] http://www.midatlanticoil.com/dealers/new-york/kings/default
Reminded me of Tony D'Annunzio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IhknFgI8tJY
[IMG]
I can only give the account of my experience with LSI. I ruptured my L5-S1 when I was a 1stLt in the Marines just starting out. I refused to go...
Heard about this on NPR the other night.. You can read the explanation on the web page.. http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/
Take the MRI and send it to these people. http://www.laserspineinstitute.com/ I had a ruptured L5-S1 and herniated L4-L5. They worked on me in...
Happy to be the first to say WELCOME!!!! I'll read your post once I hit the "Post Reply" button!!