My 2nd Gen SS came with shipping bolts for the KS. Definitely lighter than the 1st Gen with the cast frame.
We are having a heat wave this week:). Average last frost is ~April 15.:whistle:
[ATTACH] 2 weeks ago. Good riddance. For reference, that is a 3x3 window.
I hope. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3 year CSS Red Oak coming next Feb. Looking forward to it.
"Chain Gauge: .404" :confused: Gonna make a lot of saw dust.
If you're interested how slow and low it will go, I do one 10 hr burn plus one 14 hour burn per 24 hrs much of the winter. Plenty of coals to...
I have been using a 2nd Gen SS cat for a month now. I really like it so far, it is much quicker to light off and much more active than my first...
Last year I had more creosote than I expected. I had less than ideal wood and a first gen stailess cat. This year I have much dryer wood, a second...
+1 3 cuft of firepower plus cat control. Too bad you don't like the looks of it (I do). If you saw one in person, it may not look too bad to you....
Mine too, every night. Sometimes she stretches out and lies on the hearth like a cat.
Around 28 years.
Depends on the BTU chart. I prefer it because it splits much easier and straighter, making it stack better, which makes it easier get a full load...
I would burn the driest wood you have. If you have multiple species of good dry wood check a BTU chart and burn the highest BTU you have. That...
This mornings forecast 13F This mornings temp 28F Resulting house temp this morning 76F
ETA x2: They also still used "pizz pots" at night.
I think is has more to do with how old you are. My grand parents had a warshroom. A small building out in the yard where my grandma hand warshed...
Awesome Grizz Jr!
I have a dryer vent. I open the bathroom window for an outside air supply, to supply the dryer with air instead of the dryer sucking a vacuum on...
Our washer and dryer are in the main bathroom. We always crack the window while running the dryer, winter or summer, to keep the unconditioned air...
Welcome! Dead standing Ash is a good start. The upper parts of the tree are probably much dryer than the cord you bought. I would keep the upper...