Wow what a shame!
Looking great loon?
Wow, what a looker! :thumbs: Very nice saw to bad I don't need one.
Me three lol
Wow Stihl should start selling a few like that I love it
Sweet!
If I lived closer I would come cut with you guys but three hours one way is a bit much lol
I understand what you are talking about! I went and got a two year degree in refrigeration design worked for about 7 years designing and servicing...
Get that trailer out there and get after it!
Wow bud that is awesome! I'm just a bit jealous :thumbs:
Right around 4 cords which is usually how much I burn in an entire winter
[ATTACH]
272XP that started my addiction to 70+ cc saws. Here is a big oak that I couldn't even get all the way through with a 28" bar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol:
Fresh out of the shipping box [ATTACH]
Hey they get along just fine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Close to ten years in my house but I grew up with wood heat so all said and done close to 33 years if that counts.
Sounds like you are wanting to sell it for a slight discount over new. ;):whistle: Just joking......Actually kind of bummed you aren't liking it....
I'm waiting :whistle:
Same here it went way lower than they were forecasting!