Lukem I have you to thank for that purchase yesterday:) - Did a bit of research on the bighorns after your earlier post and then just happened...
Nice work. No metal yet?
All nice small pieces - But where is the cribbed end stack?????........baby steps...baby steps
Does she ask you if you're into guys:rofl: :lol: - totally joking
She's been getting better at it. It's probably more to do with the extra cold temps we've been having. Still the flame thing is what I guess gets...
That's Minnie a female all she can do is sniff the strange things:D - Billy Bob christened the front right when I got back from loading the trailer
1100 ft-lbs - is insane out of a cordless.... How many 2" bolts are you tightening with it????:rofl: :lol: I know I know its all about breaking...
Get a Milwaukee 28V - we beat the pizz out of them at work and they never quit
The Honda got some new shoes:thumbs: Found the brand new on CL 12miles up the road, guy sold his Rancher and people wouldn't give him the extra...
That's not terribly bad considering the 4.56 gears. Considering you're running 2 barrels all the time now, a holley 650 would probably suffice,...
Nothing wrong with doing part of the work - especially with hydraulics(if you guys have them) Getting the wood from the woods is, for me, the...
The bed stays plenty warm:p She likes the pictures everyone posts - but she all the time bugs me about who the heck I'm typing to on here...not...
Had a whole bunch of extra work around the power plant due to the cold -leaving at 3am and getting home ~7pm relying on the GF to make the "last"...
All I can say is this has been the coldest winter I've experienced down south. Had a stretch around the 7-10th that went to 5F without breaking...
The carfax reports are available for both trucks the lower mileage one was traded at a Toyota dealership and shipped to auction after a month on...
I run both the 8.1 and the Triton V-10 in 1Ton dump setups - both very capable engines. The V-10 always sounded "tinny" and seemed to have to...
Either way I'm sure it tasted sweet with that dominating win. Nice modified Tommy ring, maybe I'll notch the pan I cut so I can use the veggie...
I would have bought a higher end one but it's the thought that counts. She got me a Master Forge one that has the pre select stuff like you're...
Christmas morning here is eggs broiled in ham drippings from the night before - once a year triple bypass special. They are the best...
Matt I did one the other night, pulled it at 165 and basted in BBQ sauce wrapped in foil than ran it to 195. I cooked it on the veggie basket...