Hey, you're driving right by me......pick me up. ROAD TRIP!!!! :D :thumbs: :drunk: :campfire:
Don't start yappin with him and "accidently" drink all the brews he owes me. :drunk:
Pretty much the same here. Got about 2" (maybe), and it's cold. 2* this morning and -15* w/ the wind chill. BRRRRR
Doug, so far the ash level was low. As for the heat, I was hoping they would see me through this cold spell we're having, but it wasn't to be. I...
They break pretty easily. :(
:rofl: :lol:
Me too, on both counts. Not sure if these new Heat Resource aren't that great or what, but just got home and the house was down to 65....and the...
Here's a pic of the pellets. Fines in the bag seem low, and they smell great! [ATTACH]
Me too. Wish I could find them again.
The TH have done very well for me during the "regular" winter temps. I only had to put some of the "real good stuff " (aka Somersets or Ligs) in...
I'm running 2-7-1 as we speak. Dex, I just sent him a pic of the door latch hole fix, and he can see the gasket mod in the background.
Ditto
If tightening the latch allowed the door to pass the dollar bill test, you should be good to go.
With this cold weather coming tomorrow, I did a stove clean including my 1st comb. blower clean (it was amazingly clean after 133 bags). Gotta...
Love it!
A little concentrated heat on the fan hub?
Well, these were mentioned over in the stove forum by Schoondog, and I decided to grab some to test out. Local HD had about 12 tons left, so I...
Well, the HD near me had about 12 tons of the HR, so I grabbed 10 bags to test. Gonna give them a try during this cold spell we're about to get....
Yep, doesn't sound good. Can the bearings be replaced? You'd have a good spare again.
Looks like I need to shut the stove off today (going to be around 40* in early afternoon), and give her a quick cleaning. Heading over to Lowes &...