don't get me started on the fixing stuff thing.....other day, pouring rain, I pulled next to the mailbox. let the window down, the freaking window...
how long will your UPS power the stove? Will it run it long enough for the fire to go out (could easily be an hour or more)?
hmm...not the CB, fan blade or the hopper gasket....could have a combi fan slowing down tho......is your intake damper swinging freely? If using...
and you don't know the HALF of it..... yea, its getting worse, especially with the "me last" folks' mentalities......
think *SHOP*, not GARAGE
yer oil burner isn't a solid fuel burning appliance (a liquid fuel), and unless the UL listing specifically disallows installation in a garage...
oh, I make the rules, but sadly, my jurisdiction only applies to my own home! Yep, it just isn't worth the risk to stick your neck out there...
not wanting to be a party pooper, but as alluded to above, most pellet stoves cannot be installed in garages (solid fuel burning appliance) due to...
ok....great idea for a donut! a apple jelly filled donut with maple frosting, and walnuts on it.................the folks at the local donut shop...
no, its like having two girlfriends, and you don't even have to worry about mixing their names up....that usually doesn't go over well, for some...
switch off for variety
my girlfriend keep s telling me that's why I wanna go.....not true.....I like snorkeling (near the beach), the good food (near the beach), getting...
yea, but these temps are really pretty rare...the sensationalists at CNN panicked everyone with the BLIZZARD news stories, and now its the cold....
good to hear, HH! Too many folks fumble with settings, dip switches, then give up and call the techs.....we have to fix the changes first.....but,...
as an aside, I am LOVING this cold! Makes me look forward to my trip to St Martin in March....anyone else been there? (hijack- opps)
I was closer to Dex....I filled it at 11PM, refilled it at 7AM....used about a bag, but, over a 24 hour period, I'll be around 2 bags, maybe a bit...
yea, I have spent a bit of time trying to explain to customers that as the thermometer dips, most folks BTU consumption must increase to keep the...
MA, -10, 15 year old P61, 2000 square feet, NO problem.....AND even burning NEWPs! o_O
corn makes perfect sense in some areas of the country, given the proper stove, but, in the largest pellet market in the country, it tend to not...
somewhere, I seem to recall, in my addled brain, the quote: "Its Global Warming, Stupid!" (I think on another forum somewhere) I guess I am...