No, but she sure is FOOLING us! ;)
That's about what my CAT looked like last year after the entire season. I never really get anything on it...
I use scrap lumber (2 x 4's), chopped up to 1" or smaller splits with a small axe about 12" long. That stuff is so dry, it flames right up with...
I bake the potatoes right in the firebox. Just drop them in the back corner wrapped up in tinfoil. Takes 30 minutes and they are crispy delicious!
Brian, AWESOME video showing the cat and bypass!! Thanks..... That looks like a genius way of doing it, love that! And easy to maintain....
Got to searchin for Sourdough info.... WOW, lots of great info about sourdough online. Ordered a free starter from Carl Griffith's 1847 starter...
You can, that is exactly what it is designed to do. BUT, what I'm saying is, I'd like to see them change it so you can slid it in, over the...
Gotcha on the powerderd milk. Wasn't sure if it was a "don't have milk available" OR, "Powdered milk is better for baking", that's why the...
Thanks jack. Why the question about powdered milk? Do you prefer powdered milk, or is it just what you normally store/have?
"Tutor"? What do I try and teach it? What does it need help learning...? I would think I am the one that needs tutoring, on how to make...
Anyone got a sourdough starter recipe?
YUM!
Did somebody say HOTDOGS? Yesterday I put up a pot of sauerkraut and onions with smoked sausage, Kilbosi and hot dogs. Large package of...
I use the cover, after I pull the pan out, I just lay the cover over the top and carry it outside to dump. It just keeps any light ash dust from...
You got it. I don't know personally about the Ideal or other Hybrids (Cape Cod...), but can tell you the PH BLASTS heat with very little wood....
That picture above was Wednesday 1/1/14. This was this morning, 1/3/14: [ATTACH]
It is a Hybrid stove, like the Progress Hybrid. So it has both and burns both simultaneously. It has a bypass to bypass the CAT, but that is...
Don't worry bout it!! Just say NO!!!
SAY NO TO BLOWERS!
You get the EDIT everywhere, but it only lasts 5 or 10 minutes, and hen dissapears. It needs to be lengthened... make it a day or at least a...