Oh....Okay....:emb:
Great idea....I love that kinda stuff...I'm usually the only one ready in a storm and every one else is like who does that...and they don't even...
Ahhhh....Don't matter, it's all good....Congrats...
Why you cutting such thin cookies...???
Here's hoping you find her in the morning and not in someones yard...Best of luck...
Holy crap you whooped em....:thumbs:
Well you do need to watch out for that doggy and keep him safe....:)
Lol....Guess your going to be plenty warm....:)
Bottom up and I can do it from the ground....So very easy and safe for me, no ladders...:)
Trees icing some here now, it's about 32 degrees so iffy out and I'm staying in....I don't need a slip and fall either...I have close to 3 weeks...
So far not bad here, almost business as usual....Best of luck to the rest of you....Stay safe...
:eek:
Check it once a month till you are happy with what you see....Then still check often just in case...:)
I am and it is about 36 here still...
Ya but....You said you have less than perfect wood this year...I remember you saying that in a earlier post....:rolleyes:
Think you are gonna get slammed with ice tonight and we are gonna pretty much dodge the bullet...
Wait for warmer weather....:)
Blow dryer will get you out of a frozen door....My door knob was froze up the other day and after I got over the "freak out" I used the blow dryer...
Lol...Off the wall but pretty much true....:)